Update dependency urllib3 to v1.26.8
This MR contains the following updates:
If you or your organization rely on urllib3 consider supporting us via GitHub Sponsors.
- Added extra message to
urllib3.exceptions.ProxyErrorwhen urllib3 detects that a proxy is configured to use HTTPS but the proxy itself appears to only use HTTP.
- Added a mention of the size of the connection pool when discarding a connection due to the pool being full.
- Added explicit support for Python 3.11.
- Deprecated the
Retry.MAX_BACKOFFclass property in favor of
Retry.DEFAULT_MAX_BACKOFFto better match the rest of the default parameter names.
Retry.MAX_BACKOFFis removed in v2.0.
- Changed location of the vendored
urllib3.util.ssl_match_hostnameto ensure Python 3.10+ compatibility after being repackaged by downstream distributors.
- Fixed absolute imports, all imports are now relative.
- If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.